Nuclear Fuel Complex under Department of Atomic Energy invited applications for recruitment to the post of Driver, LDC and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2018.
You should aware of all the process of 36 Vacancies for Nurse, Driver, LDC and Other Posts vacancy Details, like Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2018 Online Application link attached with this article.
NFC Recruitment 2018 | Nuclear Fuel Complex Vacancies – Apply Online
Nuclear Fuel Complex Vacancy Details:
- Nurse -2 Posts
- Sub-Officer ‘B’ -3 Posts
- Leading Fireman ‘A’ -1 Post
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman -11 Posts
- Stenographer GR-II (English) -2 Posts
- Stenographer GR-III (English) -1 Post
- Stenographer GR-III (Hindi) -1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk -4 Posts
- Driver -10 Posts
- Security Guard -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2018
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Nurse: 10+2 and Diploma in Nursing and Mid Wifery / B.Sc (Nursing) or Nursing A certificate.
- Sub-Officer ‘B’: SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- Leading Fireman ‘A’: SSC or equivalent. Experience as Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization.
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman: HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one-year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Stenographer GR-II (English): Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent and minimum speed of 100 wpm in English stenography and Minimum speed of 45 wpm in English typewriting.
- Stenographer GR-III (English): Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent and minimum speed of 80 wpm in English stenography and Minimum speed of 30 wpm in English typewriting.
- Stenographer GR-III (Hindi): Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent and minimum speed of 80 wpm in Hindi stenography and Minimum speed of 30 wpm in Hindi typewriting.
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Driver: 10th Pass with driving license having 3 years driving experience.
- Security Guard: 10th Pass with requisite physical standards.
Age Limit :
- Nurse ‘A’ – 18 to 30 years
- Sub-Officer ‘B’ – 18 to 45 years
- Leading Fireman ‘A’ – 18 to 37 years
- Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman (A) – 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer Gr-II (English) – 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer Gr-III (English) – 18 to 27
- Stenographer Gr-III (Hindi) – 18 to 37 years
- Upper Division Clerk – 18 to 27 years
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 18 to 27 years
Application Fee :
- Nurse ‘A’, Sub-Officer ‘B’, Stenographer Gr-II (English) – Rs. 150/-
- All others – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST, Women, PH, Ex-Servicemen – NIL.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. The last date for application is 29 June 2018.
Last Date of Application: 29 June 2018.