Bank Note Press recruiting 86 candidates to fill their Junior Office Assistant job in Dewas (Mp). Bank Note Press inviting the Junior Office Assistant job online applications from 13.10.2018 to 09.11.2018.
You should aware of all the process of 86 Junior Office Assistant Posts Details, like Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 Online Application link attached with this article.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Bank Note Press
Central Government Jobs
Bank Note Press Job Vacancy Details
- Safety Officer – 01
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking) -15
- Supervisor (Electrical) -01
- Supervisor (Information Technology) – 01
- Supervisor (Air Conditioning) -02
- Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil) – 03
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – 05
- Junior Office Assistant – 15
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 30
- Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking) – 09
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT (As on 09/November/2018)
- Junior Technician – 18-25 Years
- Junior Office Assistant – 18-28 Years
- Rest All Posts – 18-30 Years
- Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PH – 10 Years
Pay Scale –
- Junior Technician- Rs. 7,750/- -Rs. 19,040/-
- Junior Office Assistant-Rs. 8,350/- -Rs. 20,470/-
- Safety Officer/Welfare Officer-Rs. 29,000/- Rs. 1,10,00/-
- Rest All Posts-Rs. 26,100/- Rs.1,00,000/-
(a) Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade along with having practical experience of working in a factory supervisory capacity for a period of at least 02 years will be eligible.
(b) Candidates having Degree /Diploma in Industrial Safety from a recognized state government College & along with having good knowledge of Hindi (Speaking) will be eligible for this post.
Welfare Officer –
(a) Candidates having Degree from any recognized University of State Government will be eligible.
(b) Candidates having Degree/Diploma in Social Science for any recognized college/institution of State Government.
Supervisor(Printing & Plate Making/Electrical/IT/Technical Support Civil/Ink Factory/Air Conditioning)-
(a) Candidates having First Class Diploma in relevant trade from AICTE approved college will be eligible for these posts.
(b) Candidates having Engineering (B.E/B.Tech Degree) in relevant trade will also be preferred for these posts.
Junior Office Assistant –
Candidates having graduation Degree in any stream from any state government recognized college with 55% marks & having typing speed of 40 words per minute in English & 30 words per minute in Hindi will be eligible for this post.
Junior Technician(Ink Factory//Printing & Plate making) –
Candidates having ITI Certificate in relevant Trade from any state recognized Institute will be eligible for this post.
How to Apply :
- Click the Direct Link above.
- Fill up the form carefully.
- A link will be sent to your registered email id.
- Click the link to activate your email id.
- Fill the information required.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take out a Printout of the e- receipt.
- Opening date for Online Application -13th October 2018
- Last Date for Online Application- 9th November 2018
- Last date to pay the fee in online mode- 9th November 2018