The Intelligence Bureau (IB), under the Ministry of Home Affairs, has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for 1,054 Security Assistant/Executive posts.
Total posts: 1,054
Name of the post:
All the candidates interested in applying need to matriculate or class 10 pass from a recognized board/university. Also, the applicant should also have knowledge of any of the local languages as mentioned in the official advertisement for the recruitment.
The upper age limit is 27 years. However, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official websites, mha.gov.in or ncs.gov.in
- Click on the link 'Online applications for the post of Security Assistant(Exe) in IB'
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and provide during the registration process
- Complete Part 1 (personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate) and Part 2 (payment of exam fee, if applicable) registration process
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates MUST preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information
- Click to submit
The application fee is Rs 50. Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee.
The SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
The selection process will be conducted in three Tiers.
- Tier I: This will be a written test comprising objective questions.
- Tier II: This will constitute a descriptive test and spoken ability test which will be assessed at the time of personal interview.
- Tier III: In this round, the interview or personality test will be conducted.
- Last date to apply: November 10
- Last date to deposit fee: November 13