Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has separately invited application for 878 Forest Guard Posts and 300 Forester Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for 1178 Forest Guard and Forester posts online through the TNFUSRC official website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
You should aware of all the process of 878 Forest Guard Posts and 300 Forester Posts. Vacancy Details, like TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 Online Application link attached with this article.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Forest Guard -726
- Forest Guard With Driving Licence- 152
- Forester- 300
- Total- 1178
- Forester: The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with any one of the subjects mentioned in the official notification
- Forest Guard:
- The applicant must be Higher Secondary or Class 12th pass from a recognized Education Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Forest Guard with Driving License: The applicant must be Higher Secondary or Class 12th pass from a recognized Education Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects, and must possess a valid Driving licence issued by competent Authority.
Age Limit: (as on 1st July 2018)
- General Category Candidates - 21 to 30 years
- OBC/ SC/ST Category Candidates - 21 to 35 years
- Forester: The selected candidates will be placed in Level 13 of the Pay Matrix and will be eligible to receive a monthly salary of Rs.35,900 to 1,13,500/-
- Forest Guard / Forest Guard with Driving License: The selected candidates will be placed in Level 5 of the Pay Matrix and will be eligible to receive a monthly salary of Rs.18,200 to 57,900/-
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE FOR TNFUSRC FOREST GUARD /FORESTER POSTS
1) Log on to the official website: https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/.
2) Before applying, the candidate should have valid email & scanned copies of photo, signature.
3) Under the "Recruitment" section Select the desired post.
4) Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
5) Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
6) Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7) After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8) Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9) Download the form and take printout for future use
- Date of Notification: October 6, 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online October 15, 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online November 5, 2018, till 05:00 PM
- Last date for online payment November 5, 2018, till 05:00 PM
- Last date for payment through challan November 7, 2018, till 02:00 PM