Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of PERMANENT COMMISSION 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME COURSE (TES – 41) COMMENCING...
Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of PERMANENT COMMISSION 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME COURSE (TES – 41) COMMENCING in JUL 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29 October 2018 to 27 November 2018.
You should aware of all the process of INDIAN ARM 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY Details, like INDIAN ARM 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest INDIAN ARM 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRYOnline Application link attached with this article.
Total Vacancy: –
Name of course: –
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – (TES – 41) commencing in JUL 2019.
Candidates should have passed 12th class in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 70% marks from recognized board.
Age limit: –
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 January 2000 and not after 01 January 2003 (both days inclusive).
Rs.56100 – 1,77,500 per month.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of cutoff % as decided by the HQ of MoD (Army) and interview, Medical examination.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days. During their stay at SSB, Candidates are put through Psychological Test, Group Test and an Interview.
- Candidates will be put through stage – I of the selection procedure on the first day. Only successful candidates shall be retained for balance of the testing.
- Candidates who fail to qualify in stage – I, will be returned on the first day itself, Stage I are psychologically originated test including intelligence test.
- Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical test lasting 3 to 5 days less Sundays and gazetted holidays.
Interview place: –
Shortlisted candidates will be put through the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore, Punjab or Allahabad.
How to apply: –
Candidates apply application only online mode through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 29 October 2018 to 27 November 2018..
Last date: –
27 November 2018.