SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) Exam 2018 Staff Selection Commission Stenographer 2018-19 Notification ,Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) in Pay Band 2 plus Grade Pay as admissible and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group ‘C’ Non-Technical) in Pay Band 1 plus Grade Pay as admissible in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices.
You should aware of all the process of SSC Stenographer Posts Details, like SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018-19 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018-19Online Application link attached with this article.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Details
Examination Name:SSC Stenographer Exam 2018
Organized by:Staff Selection Commission
Name of Posts:Steno Grade C & D
Total Number of Vacancies:
- 1000 (expected)
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT :
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ : 18 to 30 years as on01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1989 and born before or on 01-01-2001).
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ : 18-27 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1992 and born before or on 01-01-2001)
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit as specified in Para-5 (a) and 5 (b) above and category codes for claiming age relaxation are as follows
Age Relaxation will be provided as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification (As On 01.01.2019) :
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee :-
Rs. 100/- for General & OBC Candidates. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex. Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee as per extant Government Orders. The candidates should pay the requisite fee only through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
How To Apply:-
Online submission of the application may be made at http://ssconline.nic.in Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Candidates can Apply Online From 22.10.2018 to 19.11.2018.
- The date for submission of online applications: 22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018
- Last date for receipt of application: 19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)