Allahabad High Court issued a notification for recruitment to the 3495 vacant posts of Group C and D. Interested candidates can apply through the online mode from December 6, 2018, to December 26, 2018.
You should aware of all the process of 3495 vacancies Details, like Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, The latest Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018Online Application link attached with this article.
Details of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018–19
Allahabad High Court
- Stenographer Grade-III: 412 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentices: 1484 Posts
- Drivers: 40 Posts
- Tubewell Operator-cum-Electrician/Process Server/Orderly/Peon/Office Peon/Farrash/Chowkidar: 1559 Posts
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018: Educational qualification
- Stenographer Grade-III: Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society
- Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentices: Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer
- Drivers: High School along with Driving License to drive a four-wheeler for a period not less than 3 years
- Tubewell Operator- cum-Electrician: Junior High School with Diploma or certificate course from Industrial Training Institute.
- Process Server :must have passed High School
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash/Chowkidar/Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman: Junior High School
- Sweeper-cum-Farrash: Class VI
Candidates between the age group of 18 to 40 years are eligible for these posts. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per government norms.
How to Apply:
The application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submitting application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Important dates To remember:
- Commencement of submission of application: December 6, 2018
- Last date for submission of application: December 26, 2018