Coconut Board Recruitment 2019 │ Apply Form LDC, MTS 13 Posts│ Lower Division Clerk, Jr. Steno & MTS vacancy
You should aware of all the process of Lower Division Clerk, Jr. Steno & MTS vacancy Details, like Coconut Board Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, the Application process, Examination fees last date of application, etc which are given below, The latest Coconut Board Recruitment 2019 Online Application link attached with this article.
Lower Division Clerk, Jr. Steno & MTS
No of Coconut Board Vacancy
Also Read :ബോർഡർ റോഡ്സിൽ 778 ഒഴിവുകൾ
Eligibility Criteria Coconut Development Board Recruitment Notification 2019
Educational Qualifications for Coconut Board Recruitment 2019Candidates should have 10th (Matriculation) Class or equivalent.
Other education qualification details please go to the notification.
Coconut Board Recruitment 2019 Age LimitCandidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
Age Relaxation: –
SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST Women Candidates.
Coconut Board Recruitment 2019 Selection ProcessCandidates will be selected based on Shortlist
- For Junior Stenographer Pay Scale Rs.25500-81100/-
- For LDC Pay Scale Rs. 19900-63200/-
- For MTS Pay Scale Rs.Rs.18000-56900/-
How To ApplyMode of Apply:- Through Offline.
Postal Address: The chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi-682011
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 June 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22 July 2019.
» Application Form & Notification