IDBI Recruitment 2019 | Apply For Work Assistant Manager’s Posts | Total 600 Vacancy | Last Date – 03.07.2019 | Industrial Development Bank of India @ www.idbibank.in
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade 'A' Recruitment for 600 Vacancy: - IDBI Bank has published a notification regarding the recruitment for 600 Assistant Manager Grade 'A' Vacancies. Candidates have to undergo and successfully clear the prescribed course before being induced.
You should aware of all the process of 600 Assistant Manager’s Posts vacancy Details, like DBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, the Application process, Examination fees last date of application, etc which are given below, The latest DBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Online Application link attached with this article.
Name of OrganizationIndustrial Development Bank of India
PositionAssistant Manager (PGDBF)
Also Check :ദുബായ് മെട്രോയിൽ അപേക്ഷിക്കാൻ അവസരം.
No. of Vacancies – Catagory-Wise
- GEN – 273 Posts
- OBC – 162 Posts
- EWS – 30 Posts
- SC – 90 Posts
- ST – 45 Posts
IDBI Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification:Candidates must have Graduated from any discipline from a recognized university.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
Age limit: (As On 1st June 2019)21 – 28 Years
Salary details of IDBI Bank Recruitment:Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/- (Per Month)
- For Gen/OBC – Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
Selection ProcessSelection Procedure of IDBI Bank for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officers will be based on Online Exam & Interview.
How to Apply
- Those candidates who are eligible to read the official notification may visit the official website of IDBI i.e www.idbibank.in
- Find Careers -> Current Openings -> Recruitment Notification for Admissions to Manipal School of Banking-2019-20.
- Then, read the Advertisement properly, fill the details.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
- To Apply For This Recruitment –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for this recruitment may visit the official website of IDBI i.e www.idbibank.in.
- Find Careers -> Current Openings -> Recruitment Notification for Admissions to Manipal School of Banking-2019-20 -> Online Application for Admissions to Manipal School of Banking-2019-20.
- Or, click on the link given below in “To Apply“.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The cut-off date for DOB - 01 June 2019.
- Opening date for online application - 23 June 2019.
- The last date to submit online application - 03 July 2019.
- Online exam date - 21 July 2019.
IMPORTANT LINKS» For Detail Advertisement
» To Apply