Nvodaya Vidyalaya Samaiti Recruitment 2019 | 2370 vacancies
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited the applications from candidates those who passed 12th, Any Graduate, B.Ed, Any Post Graduate, B.Tech/ B.E, B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, PG, Diploma, MCA for the positions of Lower Division Clerk, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Assistant Commissioner, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers, Female Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant and Catering Assistant. Interested & Eligible candidate apply on or before 9th August 2019.
You should aware of all the process of 2370 vacancies Details, like Nvodaya Vidyalaya Samaiti Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit, the Application process, Examination fees last date of application, etc which are given below, The latest Nvodaya Vidyalaya Samaiti Recruitment 2019Online Application link attached with this article.
Name of the OrganisationNavodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Total number of vacancies2370 vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk: 135 posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): 430 posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): 1,154 posts
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers: 564 posts
- Female Staff Nurse 55 posts
- Catering Assistant: 26 posts
- Legal Assistant: 1 posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): 5 post
- Assistant Commissioner – Candidates having Masters Degree in Humanities/Commerce from any recognized university/institute along with applicants designated as analogous post/ designated as principal OR having minimum 05 years of work experience as equivalent level and above in the Educational Planning & Administration in any government/semi government /autonomous organization will be eligible for this post.
- PGT Teachers – Candidates having 02 Years of Integrated Course from recognized institute in concerned subject/having Masters Degree in English / Hindi / Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Economics / History / Geopgrap[hy / Commerce / Biology with minimum 50% marks & having B.Ed Degree with proficiency in Hindi & English Teaching Medium will be considered for these posts.
- TGT Teachers – Candidates having 04 Years Integrated Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with minimum 50% marks in concerned subject & in OR Candidates having Graduation Degree in 50% marks minimum in concerned subject and in aggregate& candidates should have studied Hindi / English / Science / Maths / Social Studies / related subjects for minimum 02 years in the Graduation (03 Years Duration Course) OR having Graduation degree with 50% marks in combination of relevant subject in 03 years degree course will be eligible for these posts
- Miscellaneous Teachers – Candidates having 05 Years Degree/Diploma in Music / Arts / PET / Library Science with B.Ed Degree and working knowledge of English & Hindi or another regional language for teaching and have scored 50% minimum marks in relevant degree /diploma will be eligible for this post.
- Legal Assistant – Candidates having Degree in Law (LLB) from any recognized institute will be eligible for this post & candidates having minimum 03 years work experience in relevant field will be preferred for this post.
- Female Staff Nurse – Candidates who have passed their intermediate (12th) level of examination along with B.Sc Nursing Degree/Diploma/Certification in Nursing will be eligible for this post.
- Catering Assistant – Candidates who have passed Class 10th (SSC) level of examination and having 03 Years Diploma in Catering/.equivalent form Ministry of Tourism recognized institute OR who have passed their Intermediate (Class 12th) level of examination with catering as vocational subject and having minimum 01 years of work experience in catering / 03 years of catering experience will be eligible for this post.
- Lower Division Clerk – Candidates who have passed Class 12th (HSC) level of examination with 50% marks and having a minimum um typing speed of 30 words per minute in English typing or 25 words per minute in Hindi typing with 10500 KDPH as on average of 05 key depression will be eligible for this post.
Also Read: കൊച്ചി മെട്രോയിൽ അവസരം.
- Assistant Commissioner – 45 Years
- Legal Assistant – 18-32 Years
- PGT/TGT Teaching Faculty – 40 Years
- Miscellaneous Teaching Faculty/ Female Staff Nurse – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per NVS Rules
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 78,800/- -Rs. 2,09,200/-
- PGT Teachers – Rs. 47,600/- Rs. 1,51,100/-
- TGT/Miscellaneous Teachers/Female Staff Nurse – Rs. 44,900/–Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Legal Assistant – Rs. 35,400/–Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Catering Assistant – Rs. 25,500/–Rs. 81,100/-
- LDC – Rs. 19,900/–Rs. 63,200/-
APPLICATION FEES• Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 1500/-
• PGT / TGT & Other Teaching Faculties / Female Staff Nurse – Rs. 1200/-
• Rest All Posts – Rs.1,000/-
• SC / ST / PH / Female – Exempted
Payment will be made through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / E Challan
MODE OF SELECTION
– Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
HOW TO APPLY
– Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the NVS before 09/August/2019.
Note – Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
IMPORTANT DATES• Starting Date – 10-July-2019
• Last Date – 09-August-2019
• Last Date Fee Payment – 12-August-2019
• Admit Card Download – August 2019
• Examination Date – 05-10 September 2019