Lower Division Clerk
2. Skill Test
Qualification in Details:
- Essential: Minimum Class X passed from any Govt. Board/ School recognized with Above.
- Desirable: Computer literacy and English typing with at least speed of 30 wpm
Age Limit:18-25 Years.
- Gen/ OBC- 500,
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen-Nil
Pay Scale :5400-25200
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the educational etc. as stipulated in this advertisement.
- If there are two cr more candidates in the equal marks in the Examination, the candidate older in age will get preference.
- The appointing authority shall draw a list into the number Of candidates selected as per the notified
- The decision of CE(YCantonment Board, Lebong in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of a candidate be final and binding for all the candidates.
- The candidates should have a valid email ID and a working mobile number for applying for the examination. The applicants are advised not to change the email ID or Mobile number during the process Of recruitment. They are also advised not to give mobile number /email ld of any unknown person to avoid any complication. the examination details regarding marks obtained by each candidate will be put up on the website of the Cantonment Board, Lebong.
- The applicant can log in at any time on the website/portal i.e. www.cantt boardrecruit.org using his/her application number at any time to check any update regarding the examination.
- The admit cards Of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website www.canttboardrecruit.org. The candidates will have to download the admit cards from there only as no hard copy of admit card will be sent to the applicants by post or My email.
- Any doubts/clarifications regarding the application can be cleared from the office of the Cantonment Board, any working day between working hours.
- candidates are advised to visit the website regularly to be in touch with any information/updates regarding the examination.
- Any corrigendum/changes regarding the examination will only be notified through the website www.canttboardrecruit.org and no other medium of giving information to candidates will be incorporated.
Selection Procedure1. Written test
2. Skill Test
Eligible candidates may apply online at Cantonment Board Lebong's from 16 Aug 2019 to 16 Sep 2019.