About ABB GroupABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs 145,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. The firm’s shares are traded on the stock exchanges of Zurich, Stockholm and New York. ABB’s business is comprised of five divisions that are in turn organized in relation to the customers and industries they serve. The group is particularly proud of its record for innovation – widely recognized through countless awards and scientific accolades.
Why ABB Group?Realize your potential with a world leader. When you work at ABB, you have the opportunity to build a legacy as together we create a better world.
- Work with a purpose
- Be global
- Challenge yourself
- Be a technology pioneer
- Take the lead, work together
( last updated on 11/03/2021 )
- Electrification - Infrastructure Information Security Specialist - Europe & AsiaPacific
- Service Engineer
- Technical Sales Support Specialist
- Lead Area Sales Manager – Middle East and Africa
- Assistant, Riyadh
- Country corporate Legal & Integrity Counsel
- Sales Support Engineer-Drives
Note: These openings change every week, so please visit here often!