SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 | Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’
Staff Selection Commission has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & Stenographer Grade D Posts. . Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 18th October 2019 for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019.
Staff Selection Commission
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2019
Stenographer Grade C & Stenographer Grade D
Total No. Of Vacancy
Yet to Announce
» Application Form
- Candidate must have completed 12th or equivalent from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Stenographer Grade C -18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade D -18 to 27 years
Selection ProcessSSC will select the candidates on the basis of computer based examination, skill test and document verification.
Mode of ApplyCandidates can send their application via online mode only.
- Applicants must pay the fees of Rs.100/- for this recruitment.
- SC, ST, PwD, ESM and women candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should pay the application fees through either online or offline mode (SBI challan).
- How to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2019
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in
- Find the “Latest News” option and search the notification“Notice of Examination for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2019 ”and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Applicants first register in the One-time registration and then only apply for this recruitment.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
» Application Form
- Starting Date for Online Registration- 20.09.2019
- Last Date to apply online -18.10.2019
- Last Date for Online Fees Payment & Generation of Offline Challan- 20.10.2019
- Last Date for Offline Fees Payment- 22.10.2019
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date- 05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020