Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019 | Process Operator Trainees Posts 2019 | Total 27 Vacancies | Last Date – 24.10.2019 | Apply Online @ www.travancoretitanium.com
Name of Organization
Travancore Titanium Products Ltd
Name of the Post
Process Operator Trainees
Name of Posts & Number of VacanciesProcess Operator Trainees – 27 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- The candidates must have completed the First Class degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/the first-class diploma in Chemical Engg./Technology (3-year course) recognized by University/ Government.
Training Period –
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year
- Successful completion of training they will be considered for regular appointment
- The Trainees shall have to execute an agreement to serve the Company for a minimum period of 5 years
Age limit: (As on 1st June 2019)25 years
Age Relaxation –As per the Government Rules.
Salary detailsRs. 13,500/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :Candidates don’t have to pay any kind of amount to fill the application form of TTPL Recruitment 2019.
Selection ProcessSelection Procedure of TTPL for the Process Operator Trainees Posts 2019 will be based on Document Verification.
How to ApplyTo apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to download the Application Form from the given link and fill the Application Form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address –
Postal Address –Dy. General Manager (HR), Travancore Titanium Products Ltd, Kochuveli, Trivandrum – 695 021
Required Documents –
- 10th or Equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Marks sheet & Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Percentage Certificate/ Percentage Conversion Chart
- Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates (as applicable)
- CGPA/ CPI/ DGPA/ OGPA Conversion chart issued by the university/ board (as applicable)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- Copy of ID proof
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Registration Of Application – 24th October 2019