Digital Shiksha & Rojgar vikas santhan india (DSRVS recruitment) , has announced recruitment notification to fill 9450 vacancies for the post of Assistant Rural Development Officer. Interested candidates please read the official notification carefully and if eligible can apply online through the official website on or before 30/10/2019.
Location :All over India
Total vacancies :9450
Number of vacancies in Kerala :202
Eligibility :Must have passed a 10+2 any recognized Board/University.
Age Limit as on 01/11/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Payscale :₹ 20600-32800/- per month
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 460/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 410/-
- PH/WD Candidates: Rs 360/-
Kerala Examination center :
Scheme of Examination:The exam will be 2 hours consist of one objective type question paper containing 100 questions carrying 200 marks, with the following composition.
- Part A : General Studies 30 questions
- Part B: General Knowledge 30 questions
- Part C: Elementary Maths & English Language 25 questions
- Part D: Rural India 15 questions
How to Apply?Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30/10/2019.
- Applicant apply online by going to official recruitment link
- https://www.dsrvs.com/recruit/ or https://www.dsrvs.com
- Click on the “Advertisement”-> Click on The Post Name ->(Click Online Apply)
- Online Application – Fill the required details With Photo and Signature of Candidate
- Submit Application also Pay Online Application Fees
- On completion, the candidate can take print of application form
- Apply before the last date as per post has given above
- Last date : 30th October 2019