Kerala Police Recruitment 2019 - Sports personnel
Kerala Police Recruitment 2019 | Sports personnel | Last Date:12-11-19 | https://keralapolice.gov.in
RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSMEN IN KERALA POLICE DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION Kerala Police Department Recruitment of Sports personnel to Kerala Police Swimming (Men) in Kerala Police Department will be made from among the outstanding Sports personnel those who are qualified as prescribed below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline before 12th November 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala Police Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Kerala Police Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
State Government Jobs
Vacancy DetailsSWIMMING ( MEN) -2
- Must have completed 18 years and must be below 26 years of age as on 01 January-2019
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities and Other Backward Communities are eligible for a relaxation of upper age limit as per rules. (The maximum age can be relaxed up to 28 years for Other Backward Classes and up to 30 years for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled tribes)
Educational QualificationPass in the HSE or equivalent Examination.
- First or second place in individual events in recognized State Meets and who have been selected to represent the State.
- First place in team events like 4*400 relays and 4*100 in recognized State Meets and who have been selected to represent the State.
- Represented the States in the Team events and secured selection to represent in interstate, National Championships
- Height: A minimum of 168cm.
- Chest: A minimum of 81 cm and with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
- Minimum Height and chest measurement shall be 160 cm and 76 cm respectively for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe communities. The minimum chest expansion of 5 cm shall, however, be applicable for them also.
Physical Efficiency Test Men
- 100 METER RUN -14 SECONDS
- HIGH JUMP- 132.20 CM (4’.6”)
- LONG JUMP- 457.20 CM(15”)
- PUTTING THE SHORT OF 7264 GRAMS- 609.60 CM (20’)
- THROWING THE CRICKET BALL- 6096 CM ( 200’)
- ROPE CLIMBING (ONLY WITH HANDS)- 365.80 CM (12’)
- PULL-UPS OR CHINNING- 8 TIMES
- 1500 METERS RUN- 5 MINUTES AND 44 SECONDS
Selection ProcessThe selection of eligible candidates will be done through selection trials, conducted by a Selection Committee constituted by the Government. The selected candidates will be appointed subject to the Government decision as Havildars in the Armed Police Battalions.
Note: - Physical measurement of candidates will be taken at the time of physical efficiency test and those who do not possess the prescribed physical measurement will not be admitted for the physical efficiency test. If accidents or injuries happen to a candidate while participating in the physical efficiency test, she will not be given further chance to participate in the test.
Application Form- Click Here
How To Apply
- The duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of certificates for proving the age, educational qualification and sports performance, and qualification for the participation in recognized national and state competitions etc. shall be submitted directly or by post to The Additional Director General of Police, Armed Police Battalion, Peroorkkada, Thiruvananthapuram - 6950005.
- The cover/ envelope containing application shall be super scribed as"Application for Appointment under Sports Quota ( Swimming )". Incomplete applications will not be rejected without prior intimation.
Application Form- Click Here
- The last date for submission of application: 12-11-2019.