Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 Lower Division Clerk | Total Vacancies 54 | Last Date 14.10.2019 Apply Offline @ www.lakshadweep.gov.in
U.T. Administration of Lakshadweep (Lakshadweep Administration) has published a recruitment notification (12/33/2019-Services/2860) on 13/09/2019. The notification is for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). You will get here complete detail about Lakshadweep Administration Lower Division Clerk (LDC) application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
U.T. of Lakshadweep Administration
Lower Division Clerk
Vacancy DetailsLDC General central service Group “C” (Non-Gazetted Ministerial) - 54
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- 12th pass qualification from a recognized university
- Typing test ( English 35 w.p.m.)(Time allotted 10 minutes)
- (35 words per minute cross pond to 10500 kpdh on an average of 5 key depression for each word) certificate course in computer applications for a minimum period of three months of any government institution
Pay Scale :
- Level -2 in Pay Matrix 5200- 20200 + GP 1900
How To Apply
Duly filled Application performa along with a self-attested copy of requisite certificates must reach till Dt: 14-10-2019 at below Address
Director (Services), Lakshadweep Secretariat, Kavaratti.
- Go to the official website lakshadweep.gov.in.
- Click “Notices” find the advertisement “Applications are invited from eligible local candidates of Lakshadweep in the prescribed format to fill up the vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, U.T. of Lakshadweep Administration under the direct recruitment through open competitive examination.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- For more details please check below notification
Apply Now Click Here
- Notification date 13.09.2019
- Last Date for Submission of application 14.10.2019