Department of Forest & Wildlife, Delhi has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher vacancies. Delhi Forest Department Forest Guard Last Date is 13 February 2020. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
ഡൽഹി ഫോറസ്റ്റ് ഡിപ്പാർട്ട്മെന്റ്ൽ 226 ഒഴിവുകൾ │ Delhi Forest Department 226 Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard & Forest Ranger Vacancy.
Delhi Forest Department
Name of the Post
Forest Guard, Forest Ranger & Other
No Of Vacancy
- Forest Guard- 211
- Wildlife Guard -11
- Forest Ranger -04
- Forest Guard-12th/ Senior Secondary examination passed from a recognized board.
- Wildlife Guard-10th pass from recognized Board/Institute
- Forest Ranger-Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from any recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit(Calculate on 13.02.2020)
- Forest Guard:18 to 27 years
- Wildlife Guard:18 to 27 years
- Forest Ranger: 30 years
- Forest Guard:5200 – 20200/-
- Wildlife Guard::18000 – 56900/- Level -1
- Forest Ranger :35,400 – 1,12,400/- Level -6
Physical StandardThe minimum standards for height and chest girth for a candidate shall be as follows:
- Height: 163 (M), 150 (F)
- Chest Girth: 84-05 (M), 79-05 (F)
Delhi Forest Department Forest Guard Application Fee:Application Fee will be Rs. 100/- for all categories of posts. Transaction charges of the bank, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply for Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020:Candidates can apply online on the official website @ http://forest.delhigovt.nic.in/ from 14.01.2020 to 13.02.2020.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13 February 2020