Heavy Water Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Department of Atomic Energy Heavy Water Board is going to hire the 277 Stipendiary Trainee, Technical Officer, Technician, Steno, Nurse, and other various posts at Heavy Water Plants & other Units of DAE located in various parts of India. Interested candidates have to submit an online application for the HWB Jobs at www.hwb.gov.in/recuitments on or before 31 Jan 2020 Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
കേന്ദ്രസർക്കാറിന്റെ കീഴിൽ പ്രവർത്തിക്കുന്ന ഹെവി വാട്ടർ ബോർഡിൽ ഒഴിവുകൾ│Heavy Water Board | 277 Stipendiary Trainee, Clerk, and Others Jobs
OrganizationHeavy Water Board
Type of EmploymentCentral Govt Jobs
LocationAll Over India
Post NameStipendiary Trainee
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer -28 UR
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) -65 (UR 34, EWS 06, OBC 12, SC 07, ST 06)
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II) -92 (UR 46, EWS 07, OBC 22, SC 16, ST 01)
- Nurse -04 (UR 02, OBC 01, ST 01)
- Scientific Assistant -06 (UR 1, OBC 3, SC 1 & ST 1)
- Technician -03 (UR 2, OBC 01)
- Sub Officer -05 (UR 03, OBC 02)
- Stenographers-II -02 UR
- Stenographers-II -08 (UR 4, OBC 02, SC 01 & ST 01)
- Upper Divison Clerk (UDC) -18 (UR 07, EWS 01, OBC 05, SC 04 & ST 01)
- Driver -20 (UR 14, EWS 01, OBC 03, SC 01, & ST 01)
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman -26 (UR 12, EWS 01, OBC 07, SC 03, & ST 03)
Qualification Details:Technical Officer
- Graduation in Engg (B.E.) or B.Tech. with 60% marks in the respective discipline with 4 years of relevant experience.
- Diploma/ Graduation in respective discipline
- 10+2 in with relevant subjects
- 12th and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 Years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse OR
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital
- Diploma in Civil/ Radiography.
- Matric OR HSC with Science & Maths with 60% marks
- Matric pass and plus Sub-Officers’ Course from National Fire Service Colleg or from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- Candidates having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Matriculation and Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.
- Matriculation and Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography & Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
- Graduation Degree with 60% Marks
- Matric and Must hold a clean and valid Driving license to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle.
- 10+2 (Science with Chemistry) with 50% marks + Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving license with minimum 1-year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Age Relaxation:As per the department and Govt of India norms.
- Technical Officer -Rs. 67,700/- in Level 11 of the Pay matrix +DA.
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) -Rs. 16000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II) -Rs. 10500/-
- Nurse -Rs. 44,900/- in Level 7 of the Pay Matrix + DA.
- Scientific Assistant -Rs. 35,400/- in Level 6 of the Pay Matrix + DA
- Technician -Rs. 25,500/- in Level 4 of the Pay Matrix + DA
- Sub Officer -Rs. 35,400/- in Level 6 of the Pay Matrix + DA
- Stenographers-II -Rs. 35,400/- in Level 6 of the Pay Matrix + DA
- Stenographers-III -Rs. 25,500/- in Level 4 of the Pay Matrix + DA
- Upper Divison Clerk (UDC) -Rs. 25,500/- in Level 6 of the Pay Matrix + DA
- Driver -Rs. 19900/- in Level 2 of the Pay Matrix + DA
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman -Rs. 21,700/- in Level 3 of the Pay Matrix + DA
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Application Fee:An Application Fee of Rs. 100/- is payable through online mode. The fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PWD (Divyangjan) candidates, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates.
How to ApplyYou have to submit your application through online mode from 11th January 2020 to 31st January 2020. Steps to apply online has been given below.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use