Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited to for 51 Supervisor Security Vacancies. Offline application for the Airline Allied Services Limited Latest Notification 2020 will start on 7th February 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 4th March 2020 for Airline Allied Services Recruitment 2020. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
എയർലൈൻ അലൈഡ് സർവീസസ് ലിമിറ്റഡിൽ സെക്യൂരിറ്റി സൂപ്പർവൈസർ ആവാം │51 Supervisor (Security) Vacacny in Airline Allied Services Ltd.
Airline Allied Services Limited
BCAS Basic AVSEC
Vacancy Details of Airline Allied Services Ltd Supervisor Recruitment
BCAS Basic AVSEC
- Male Candidates- 20
- Female Candidates- 18
- Male Candidates- 12
- Female Candidates -1
Educational Qualification:Qualification Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from any recognized University with the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with the local language. MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days’ new pattern) Certificate.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates 33 Years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Salary Details:Selected Candidates would be paid a Remuneration of Rs. 22,371/- per month as per the Company’s policy, as per rules. In addition Rs. 1500/- per month on acquiring the X-Ray Screening certificate and Rs. 1000/- on acquiring BCAS basic AVSEC Certificate.
- Female -Minimum 154.5 cms.
- Male – Minimum 163 cms.
- Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC / ST candidates & those from North-East states & hilly states subject to domicile proof.
- Gen/ OBC ₹1000
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Nil
Selection ProcessCandidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC !12 days’ new pattern) Certificate/ BCAS certified XBIS Screener: Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for Written Exam related to Aviation Security I General Aptitude.
ദേവസ്വത്തിൽ ഡ്രൈവർ │അഡ്മിനിസ്ട്രേറ്റർ │ ടീച്ചർ │ ഡോക്ടർ │ നേഴ്സ് │ഹെൽത്ത് ഇൻസ്പെക്ടർ │ ഫാർമസിസ്റ്റ് അവസരം.
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
“Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Personnel DepartmentOfficial Links:
Domestic Terminal-I I.G.I. Airport,
New Delhi -110037.″
Official Notification: Click Here
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 07 Feb 2020
- Last date for Submission of Application 04 Mar 2020