Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Co-operative Bank (Kerala Bank) has invited applications for the 5 Head Treasury, Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply (Kerala State Co-operative Bank) Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 02 March 2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Chief IS Security and IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Finance Officer & Chief Legal Officer in Thiruvananthapuram. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
കേരള ബാങ്കിൽ അവസരം│Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020│ 5 Head Treasury, Officer Posts.
OrganizationKerala State Co-operative Bank (Kerala Bank)
Name of the Post:
Chief IS Security and IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Finance Officer & Chief Legal Officer
No of Vacancies:
3. Chief Risk Officer:
Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Chief IS Security and IT Officer: 01 Post
- Head Treasury: 01 Post
- Chief Risk Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Legal Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020│ 5 Head Treasury, Officer Posts.
Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:1. Chief IS Security and IT Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in computer science / IT with minimum of 07 years experience information security/system administration / Network administration related areas of which at least two years are in Supervisory Capacity. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a B.Tech degree in any discipline with minimum of 10 years of experience in information security/system administration / Network administration related areas of which at least two years are in Supervisory Capacity. OR Those who have headed/worked in the IT Department of Nationalised or Private Sector Banks at least for 3 years in IT and an additional 5 years in Banking.
- The applicant should have sound knowledge in all areas of:
- Preference will be given to candidates with the following/equivalent qualifications:- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified information system Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Security Manager (CISM), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Persons with a minimum of 15 years experience in any leading public / private sector Bank, out of which 4 years in Treasury Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above.
- Professional qualifications like MBA (Finance) / CAIIB / CA and exposure in the above-mentioned areas preferred.
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management (FRM) from the Global Association of Risk Professionals. (OR)
- Professional Risk Management (FRM) Certification from the PRMIA Institute.
- Five years experience in Corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Scheduled Public/Private Sector Banks, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- Candidates should be completed a Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates should be completed CA from Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI)
- At least a minimum of 10 years experience as Auditors. Out of which a minimum of 05 years experience in the Statutory Audit of a Public Sector / Private Sector Bank. (Additional Qualification MBA, ICWA preferred.
- Desirable: Worked as CFO in PSU Banks or Private Sector Banks.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University, approved by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
- 10 years of active practice in the Bar (Court of Law) with experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, service matters, SARFAESI, civil and criminal laws. (OR)
- At least 5 year of post-qualification experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, Service matters, SARFAESI Act, Civil and Criminal laws, etc as AGM or above in the Nationalised or Private Sector Bank / Senior Executive or Senior Officer in the Legal department of Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Companies listed on NSE / BSE.
Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Chief IS Security and IT Officer- 62 years
- Head Treasury- 62 years
- Chief Risk Officer -62 years
- Chief Finance Officer- 45 to 55 years
- Chief Legal Officer- 45 to 55 years
കേരള സംസ്ഥാന കോ-ഓപ്പറേറ്റീവ് ബാങ്ക് ലിമിറ്റഡിൽ ഉള്ള വിവിധ ഒഴിവുകളിലേക്ക് ഇപ്പോൾ അപേക്ഷിക്കാം ..തപാൽ വഴിയാണ് അപേക്ഷകൾ സമര്പ്പിക്കേണ്ടത്. അപേക്ഷകൾ സമര്പ്പിക്കേണ്ട അവസാന തീയതി മാര്ച്ച് 2.
Other Details for Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020│ 5 Head Treasury, Officer Posts.
Selection Process:The selection will be based on the Interview.
Application Fee:There is no application fee
How to Apply for Kerala Bank Recruitment 2020Interested candidates can apply Kerala State Co-operative Bank (Kerala Bank) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 02 March 2020. Applicants are interested may send in their application to The Deputy General Manager (P&E), Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram–33. Last date for receipt of application 02 March 2020.
Send Applications to :
Deputy General Manager (P&E), Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 33.Official Links: