Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
NIMR Job vacancy 2020 Latest Notification Details
National Institute of Malaria Research
‘C’ (Medical Microbiology), Scientist – ‘B’ (Non-Medical), Project Officer/ Section Officer, Project Technical Assistant, IT Manager/ Web Manager, Senior Project Assistant/ UDC, Multi Tasking Staff
All Over New Delhi
NIMR Job vacancy 2020 vacancy Details
- Scientist – ‘C’- 03
- Scientist – ‘B’- 03
- Project Officer/ Section Officer -04
- Project Technical Assistant- 04
- IT Manager/ Web Manager- 02
- Senior Project Assistant/ UDC -04
- Multi-Tasking Staff -04
NIMR Job vacancy 2020 Qualification
- Scientist – ‘C’ :(Medical Microbiology) Post Graduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in Microbiology after MBBS.
- Scientist – ‘B’: (Non-Medical) 1st OR Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with two years’ experience in any laboratory. 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with Ph.D. in the relevant subject
- Project Officer/ Section Officer: Graduate in any discipline with 1-year experience of administration/finance and accounts work or engineering or any technical work
- Project Technical Assistant: Graduate in science/ engineering/ IT with 1 year of work experience.
- IT Manager/ Web Manager :Master’s Degree or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Senior Project Assistant/ UDC: 12th Pass or equivalent with 2 years of experience of administrative work or Graduate in any discipline with 1-year experience of administrative work
- Multi-Tasking Staff: High School or equivalent
NIMR Job vacancy 2020 Age Limit
- Scientist - 'C' (Medical Microbiology)-40 years
- Scientist - 'B' (Non-Medical)-35 years
- Project Officer/ Section Officer-30 years
- Project Technical Assistant-30 years
- IT Manager/ Web Manager-30 years
- Senior Project Assistant/ UDC-28 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff-25 years
Selection Process:Walk-In-Interview/ Personal Discussion will be conducted through Skype/video call.
Application Mode:Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications send your filled application to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date.
How to Apply For NIMR Job vacancy 2020Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) Via Email at email@example.com on or before 18 May 2020 05:00 PM, along with soft copies of all required documents & certificates.
Candidate should write “Application for the post of__________________” in the subject line while sending their application through email.
Steps to Attend NIMR Job vacancy 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://nimr.org.in/”.
- Find and choose the “Applications are invited in the prescribed format for various Scientific, Technical and Administrative Posts on purely Temporary and Contractual basis initially for a period of six months, latest by 19.05.2020 up to 05:00 PM” from the home page.
- Read the notification up to your understanding by selecting “Vacancy notification for contractual posts”.
- Get back and pick “Application Form” to download it & take a print of it.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
Walk-In Venue:ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 077