Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
MCC: Walk-In-Interview Details
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC)
Research Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, and Data Entry Operator
Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy Details
- Officer- 02
- lab technician- 04
- Lab Assistant -02
- Data Entry Operator -02
MCC: Walk-In-Interview Qualification
- MSc Molecular Biology/ Msc Virology/ MSc Medical Microbiology/ MSc MLT Microbiology
- BSc MLT Experienced years’ experience in a Clinical Lab/Clinical Microbiology Lab/Blood Bank/Clinical Research Lab/Pathology or in a combination of all above in a reputed multispecialty Hospital with more than 200 beds or a reputed Clinical Laboratory.
- +2 or equivalent Experience: 5years in a Clinical Laboratory, preferably in a Multi-Specialty Hospital having not less than 200 beds
- VHSE (MLT) with 3 years’ experience in a Clinical Laboratory, preferably in a Multispecialty Hospital having less than 200 beds.
Data Entry Operator
- Degree + PGDCA/DCA
Important Infirmation About MCC: Walk-In-InterviewThe appointment and posting shall be carried out through the National Health Mission (NHM)
• A Walk-in-Interview shall be conducted between 10am and 11am on 03.06.2020 (Wednesday) at Malabar Cancer Centre.
• Interested candidates shall appear for the interview, on the given date, with original certificates to prove age, qualification, Mark list, ID with photo, experience, etc:-
• Candidates will mark their attendance between 9 am and 11 am. Latecomers will not be entertained.
• Candidates without a copy of certificates showing age, qualification, and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
• If required, candidates will have to undergo a written/practical test/screening test, before Interview
• The posting will be for the month of June 2020
• Age: Below 40 years. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie 01-01-2020.
• Candidates who have already retired from the same post, from any Institution, can also apply and the upper age limit shall be 60 years for such candidates.
• No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
• The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.