Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Technician (Boiler Operator). The Online application for the MILMA Technician (Boiler Operator) Vacancies will start on 3rd June 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 15th June 2020 for Kerala Co-Operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd Latest vacancies, Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
MILMA Technician (Boiler Operator) Vacancies. Notification Details
Kerala Co-Operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
Advt No No.
Technician (Boiler Operator)
All Over Kerala
Vacancy details:Technician (Boiler Operator):01
1.Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification
2.First-class/ Second class Certificate in Boiler operation
What is the age limit?40 years (as on. 01.06.2020)
Remuneration₹20,000 per month
Selection ProcessOn the basis of Written test/Group discussion/Interview.
Place of Posting:Alappuzha
How to apply for MILMA Technician (Boiler Operator) Vacancies. ?Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15.06.2020 (5:00 pm).
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
- CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit applications through Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information, or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do not tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
- CMD/MILMA reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Applicants should upload the SSLC Certificates, ITI Certificates (if any), Certificate in Boiler Operation. Failing to submit will result in the cancellation of the application.