NCERT Recruitment 2020- 266 Teaching Vacancies & Other Posts│Organisation: National Council of Educational Research and Training | Post Name : Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor | Total Vacancies: 266 | Last Date: 3rd August 2020| Apply Mode: Online|Website : http://recruitment.ncert.gov.in/
കേന്ദ്ര വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ വകുപ്പിൽ ജോലി നേടാൻ അവസരം📘അദ്ധ്യാപന ജോലി ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്നവർക്ക് സുവർണ്ണാവസരം 📘ഓൺലൈനായി അപേക്ഷിക്കണം.. പരീക്ഷ ഇല്ലാതെ ഈ ജോലികൾ നേടാം📘ശമ്പള സ്കെയിൽ: 44,000 മുതൽ 1,44,000 വരെ
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
Name National Council of Educational Research and Training
Advertisement No. 171/2020
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
All Over India
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Number of Professor posts: 38
- Number of Associate Professor posts 83
- Number of Assistant Professor posts: 142
- Number of Librarian post: 1
- Number of Assistant Librarian posts: 2
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates applying for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor should have the Post-graduation in the relevant field and Ph.D. in the relevant field.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Librarian should have a Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Librarian should have a Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks. A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library. NET in the concerned subject.
Age Limit for NCERT Recruitment 2020The applicants should be minimum of 18 years old to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020.
NCERT Recruitment 2020 SalaryThe appointed candidates for NCERT Recruitment 2020 will receive the following salary in the following Pay Scale:
- Professor/Librarian: Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000)
- Associate Professor: Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-9,000)
- Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian: Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000)
While the candidates belonging to the UR (Male)/OBC (Male)/EWS (Male) category will have to pay Rs 1000, applicants coming under the SC/ST/PWD/Women category will not have to pay any fee.
The eligible candidates can visit the official website of the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in to apply online.
Steps To Apply For NCERT Teaching Recruitment 2020 ?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. ncert.nic.in
- On the home page, you will get the link to download ncert notification pdf 2020.
- Check all the details about it and then start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Submit the application money and then fill up the application form.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Submit the application fees and then note down the transaction number.