Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Air India Recruitment 2020 for 18 Transition Commander Details
Airline Allied Services Limited
Transition Commander, Commander
No. of Vacancies
Qualification for Air India Transition Commander.10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.
Air India Transition Commander. Age Limit
- Transition Commander- 53 years
- Commander- 55 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Selection ProcessSelection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
- SC/ST:- Not Applicable
- Others:- Rs. 1500/-
Payment Mode:Demand Draft in favor of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi
Transition Commander Payscale
- Transition Commander -Rs. 405000/- Per Month
- Commander- Rs. 470000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Qualification for air India Transition Commander.Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on the Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and DD send the application by Post/Speed Post/Courier at Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal-1, IGI Airport, New Delhi-110037 in a sealed envelope clearly superscribing the post for which application is being sent.
Steps to Apply for Air India Commander & Transition Commander Jobs 2019
- Check the official site of Air India at airindia.in
- Then check for the Careers section
- Over there you will find the notification for Commander, Transition Commander Vacancies
- Go through the details
- if you are eligible, Pay the application fee
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Recheck the total details.
- Submit it before the final date by sending it to the following address.
Advt Details:- Click here
Air India Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Date of Notification 17.09.2019
- Last Date 18.09.2020