Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Navy Opening for 34 Cadet Entry Vacancies Details
Name Indian Navy
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry
All Over India
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Details Of Vacancies:
- Education Branch – 05
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Qualification Details:Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply:
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Cadet EntryBorn between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Indian Navy Cadet Entry :
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
- After closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
- Your candidature will be cancelled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of selection process.