CCI Recruitment 2020 | Artisan Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 25.10.2020 | Cement Corporation Recruitment Notification @ cciltd.in
Cement Corporation of India Limited
Advertisement No AT/02/2020
Bokajan Unit (Assam)
CCI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician): 05 posts
- Artisan Trainee (Welder): 03 posts
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter): 04 posts
- Artisan Trainee (Mining): 02 posts
- Artisan Trainee (Production): 06 posts
Educational qualification for CCI Recruitment 2020For the posts of Electrician, Welder, Fitter, and Mining, the candidate is required to pass 10th class from a recognized institute/board and pass ITI in the relevant trade. At the same time, a candidate applying for production trade should have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from a UGC recognized university.
CCI Recruitment 2020Age LimitThe maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 27 years. The maximum age will be calculated as of September 30, 2020. The maximum age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per rules. The minimum age limit has not been set.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs 750
- For all other reserved category candidates: Rs 250
Selection ProcessThe selection of the candidates will be based on a computer-based online written test. There will be two parts to the exam. The first part will have 70 questions related to the subject, while the second part will have aptitude tests of 50 questions.
Salary Package:Rs. 8,400/-
How To ApplyCandidates can visit the official website of CCI www.cciltd.in. Click on the online application link of the related recruitment on the homepage. Now a new page will open. Click here to register. Now fill in the required information and submit it. Now you will get the user ID and password. Login using this and complete the further application process.
- Online Application Start Date: October 5
- Last date for online application: October 25
- Last date for payment of the fee in online mode: October 25
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here