Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
Manager (IT),Deputy Manager (IT),Manager (Accounts) & Deputy Manager (Accounts),Manager (Commercial) & Deputy Manager (Commercial) ,Manager (HR) & Deputy Manager (HR)
All Over Kerala
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
- Manager (IT)- 1
- Deputy Manager (IT)- 4
- Manager (Accounts) & Deputy Manager (Accounts)- 5
- Manager (Commercial) &Deputy Manager (Commercial)-5
- Manager (HR) and Deputy Manager (HR) - 5
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational QualificationManager (IT)
- First Class B.Tech. degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA from a recognized University or Institute. Other branches of Engineering will be considered provided such candidates have requisite skills and experience in the field.
- First Class MCA/B.Tech. degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute. OR First Class B.Sc. degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent
- M.Com. (Regular) in Finance from a recognized University/Institute OR CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter)
- MBA (Regular)/PGDM (Regular) in Marketing/ Logistics Management from a recognized University / institute
- MBA (Regular)/PGDM (Regular) in Human Resource Management from a recognized University/Institute.
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Manager (IT)- 40
- Deputy Manager (IT)- 35
- Manager (Accounts) & Deputy Manager (Accounts)- 40
- Manager (Commercial) &Deputy Manager (Commercial)-40
- Manager (HR) and Deputy Manager (HR) - 35
- Manager (IT) - Rs.50,000
- Deputy Manager (IT) - Rs.40,000
- Manager (Accounts) & Deputy Manager (Accounts) - Rs.50,000
- Manager (Commercial) &Deputy Manager (Commercial)- 50,000/- + Business Commission
- Manager (HR) and Deputy Manager (HR) - Rs.50,000
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 How to apply?Candidates must apply in online mode, to apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2020 through the steps mentioned below -
- Visit the official website - cmdkerala.net
- In the "News Section" click on - "Click here to submit an online application to various posts in KSRTC"
- Read the instructions and click on "Proceed to Notification"
- Add the name, post applied for, DOB, Email, Mobile Number, and other details wherever asked.
- Upload CV, Photograph (Scanned), and Signature (Scanned) in the prescribed format
- Click on the declaration and hit "Submit"
» Candidates will have to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kB and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kB. The CV and the copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format and each attachment shall not exceed 3MB in size.
» Candidates who attended in Kerala Universities and other Universities under Regular scheme need only apply. Relaxation in this criteria will be made applicable only in the case of exceptionally good candidates.
» It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before the interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
സംസ്ഥാനത്തെ സഹകരണ സംഘങ്ങളിൽ/ബാങ്കുകളിൽ അവസരം│ടൈപ്പിസ്റ്റ്, ഡാറ്റാ എൻട്രി ഓപ്പറേറ്റർ, മാനേജർ, അഡ്മിൻ അക്കൗണ്ടന്റ്.
» KSRTC reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
» Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated without any notice. KSRTC reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
» Candidates will have to undergo a periodic performance evaluation every 6 months. Continuation of service will be subjected to performance evaluation. Candidates should be willing to work overtime if needed.
» No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the written test/group discussion/interview.
» The documents in original has to be produced at the time of document verification for those candidates called for interview.
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- There is no application fee for the same.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- The applications will start on November 04, 2020
- The last date to apply is November 18, 2020