MILMA Recruitment 2021 | Jr. Assistant, Technician & Plant Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 99 | Last Date 25.03.2021 | Malabar MILMA Recruitment Not
Other details like Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and Steps to Apply are given below…
MILMA recruitment for 99 vacancies for Various post
Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. (MRCMPU Ltd.)
Finance Comptroller (Officer), Assistant Purchase Officer, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Dairy Development Officer, Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant Quality Assurance Officer, System Supervisor, Marketing Organizer, Junior Supervisor, Lab Assistant & Marketing Assistant
- Junior Assistant: 29
- Technician GradeII (Electrician): 06
- Technician GradeII (Electronics): 03
- Technician GradeII (MRAC): 06
- Plant Assistant Gr. III: 55 (General – 47 SC/ST – 5 Physically Handicapped – 3)
Educational Qualification & Experience:Junior Assistant:
- First Class B.Com Degree through Regular Mode- Minimum Two years experience in accounting/clerical jobs in a Reputed Institution OR Degree from a recognized University – Minimum Three years experience as Paid Secretary in affiliated APCOS
- NCVT certificate in ITI (Electrician Trade)-. One year apprenticeship certificate through RIC in the relevant field. . Two years’ experience in the relevant trade in a reputed industry. Wireman license from the competent authority of the Government of Kerala is compulsory OR Pass in SSLC or Equivalent Examination.ITI certificate in Electrician Trade- 3 Years Experience in Electrician Trade
Technician GradeII (Electronics):
- NCVT certificate in ITI (Electronics Trade). One-year apprenticeship certificate through RIC in the relevant field. Two years experience in the relevant trade in a reputed industry OR Pass in SSLC or Equivalent Examination.ITI certificate in Electronics Trade – 3 Years Experience in Electronics Trade
- NCVT certificate in ITI (MRAC Trade) One-year apprenticeship certificate through RIC in the relevant field. Two years experience in the relevant trade in a reputed industry OR Pass in SSLC or Equivalent Examination ITI certificate in MRAC Trade- 3 Years Experience in MRAC Trade
- SSLC Pass OR Equivalent qualification Should not be Graduates
MILMA Recruitment Payscale:
- Junior Assistant: Rs.20180 – 46990/-
- Technician GradeII (Electrician): Rs.20180-46990/-
- Technician GradeII (Electronics): Rs.20180-46990/-
- Technician GradeII (MRAC): Rs.20180-46990/-
- Plant Assistant Gr.III: Rs.16500-38650/-
- General / OBC / Ex-servicemen candidates:Rs 500/-
- SC/ST and permanent serving employees APCOS: Rs 250/-
Selection process for MILMA Recruitment :
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test & Skill Test
- The minimum cut-off marks for the Written Test for all the categories will be 50%. Minimum cut-off marks shall be applicable for all candidates.
How to apply?Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 25.03.2021 at 5 PM.
Steps To apply MILMA Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website milma.com.
- Click “Career” select “Malabar Regional Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION-A will be published on 30/01/2021 at 5pm. Online Registration of Application starts on 01/02/2021 and the closing date is 20/02/2021. ” click on the link.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application 01.03.2021
- Last Date for Submission of online application 25.03.2021
Notification: Click Here
Apply online: Click Here