Looking for a job in Kerala? Check out the latest job vacancies available at CSEB Kerala! The organization is currently hiring for various positions s
Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023:156 Junior Clerk, Cashier, and Other Vacancies.
Organization Name Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) Job Type Kerala Govt Recruitment Type Direct Recruitment Post Name Junior Clerk, Assistant Secretary, System Administrator and Data Entry Operator Total Vacancy 156 Job Location All Over Kerala
|Organization Name||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk, Assistant Secretary, System Administrator and Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
- Secretary (1/2023): 05
- Assistant Secretary (2/2023): 05
- Junior Clerk/ Cashier (3/2023); 137
- System Administrator (4/2023): 02
- Data Entry Operator (5/2023): 05
- Typist (6/2023): 02
- TOTAL: 156
Assistant Secretary :
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
- Higher Secondary Diploma in Co-operative University (HDC or HDC & BM of Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of National Council for Co-operative Training) with at least 50% marks in all subjects. Must have passed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation). Or BSc / MSc from Kerala Agricultural University or B.Com degree with at least 50% marks in all subjects recognized by any university in Kerala and co-operation is optional.
- SSLC or equivalent qualification will be the basic qualification for the Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation). Candidates from Kasaragod District will be eligible for the post of Co-operative Diploma Course (JDC) conducted by the Karnataka State Co-operative Federation (JDC) and Junior Diploma in Co-operation (JDC) conducted by the Kerala State Co-operative Union. In addition, a B.Com degree in Co-operation as an optional subject, or a degree in Co-operative Higher Diploma from any recognized University (HDC or HDC & BM of the Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training). Candidates who have successfully completed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation) or BSc from Kerala Agricultural University can also apply.
- First class B.Tech degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, and Communication Engineering / MCA / MSc (Computer Science or IT).
- Desirable: Redhat Certification will be an added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum working experience of 3 years in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX/Linux-based environments. Solid experience in administration application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, NGINX). Experience with monitoring systems (Eg. Nagios). Experience in scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python). Solid networking Knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP). Experience with SAN storage environment with NFS mounts and physical and logical volume management. Experience with tape library backup.
- Degree from any recognized university.
- Certificate of Data Entry Course Passed by Kerala / Central Government Recognized Institution.
- One year of work experience in a Data Entry Operator post in a recognized company
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Individuals between the ages of 18 and 40 can apply.
- SC / ST candidates will get 5 years exemption on a higher age limit.
- In addition, SC / ST seniors will get 5 years exemption from the upper age limit for their children whose senior member has converted to other religions.
- Other Backward Classes and Veterans will get 3 concessions this year.
- People with disabilities get 10 years exemption and widows get 5 years exemption
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023: Pay Scale
- Secretary: Rs.28,000 -66,470
- Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant: Rs.19,890 – Rs.62,500/-
- Junior Clerk/ Cashier: Rs.17,360 – Rs.44,650
- System Administrator: Rs.25,910 – Rs.62,500
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.16,420 – 46,830/-
- Junior Typist: Rs.18,300 -46,830/-
How To Apply For CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023:Interested candidates are required to submit their applications at the address mentioned below before the specified date:
Secretary, Co-operative Service Examination Board, Kerala State Co-operative Bank Building, Over Bridge, General Post Office, Thiruvananthapuram- 695001.
- Offline Application Commencement from 24th April 2023
- Last date to Submit Offline Application: 23rd May 2023
⚫ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the official website to apply for CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023?
- The official website to apply for CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023 is www.csebkerala.org..
- What is the last date to submit the application form for CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023?
- The last date to submit the application form for CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023 is 23rd May.
- How many vacancies are available under CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023?
- A total of 156 vacancies are available under CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023.
- What is CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023?
- CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023 is the latest employment notification released by the Kerala Co-operative Services Examination Board, inviting applications for various positions such as Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Junior Clerk/Cashier, System Administrator, Data Entry Operator, and Typist.
Stay tuned to Free Job Alert for more updates and alerts on government job vacancies. Keep yourself updated with the latest information on job vacancies and recruitment processes to enhance your chances of getting selected for these positions.